solo battery

Reaction score
one slightly used solo battery.
aproxmetly 8 cycles.
100.00 plus shipping

Isn't USPS about $5.20 for its if it fits it ships deal?

No expert on shipping (I have enough in my head) but.... if that is the case,

Dirby, how about I give youi $105 and you ship it to me in a USPS flate rate box? I have a PayPal account.

If anyone has any other leads on batteries in the US please post. Thanks.

No expert on shipping (I have enough in my head) but.... if that is the case,

Dirby, how about I give youi $105 and you ship it to me in a USPS flate rate box? I have a PayPal account.
will this fit in a flat rate box?

i will go to post office and get one of theese to see if it will fit.
Either that or the next size. If it is $5 or $10 I will do it. I would rather just tack on the shipping $ to the price and have you deal with it from that side. Private message me, and we can exchange email addresses. Not that I don't trust people here, but these sites are scanned by spam bots for addresses :)

The PO won't let ya ship lipo batteries at least my local PO doesn't. You have to use UPS or FedEx and they now make you fill out some stupid form. That's been my experience any way.

Envelope on top right. Its called a conversation on here.

The PO won't let ya ship lipo batteries at least my local PO doesn't. You have to use UPS or FedEx and they now make you fill out some stupid form. That's been my experience any way.
hay amos how are you doing?
u still flying your p3?
i just orderede one from DDM today.
got the p3p.
had to let the solo go.
Envelope on top right. Its called a conversation on here.
i tried sending one but i don't know if it went through.
give me good old e mail.

hay amos how are you doing?
u still flying your p3?
i just orderede one from DDM today.
got the p3p.
had to let the solo go.

i tried sending one but i don't know if it went through.
give me good old e mail.

Doing good Dirby! Still have the P3 but it's up for sale right now. I have an Inspire1 Being delivered tomorrow and the SOLO is still in the closet waiting for the damn gimbal!

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/p3a-with-3-batteries-and-microraptor-hard-case-f-s.48087/

Hmmm.. How do they know what it is?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela