Solo battery doesn't release all the way

Reaction score
Hello all, I have owned my Solo for a few weeks now and yesterday once I got done flying I went to take the battery out as usual. Now normally I hit the release and slide the battery out no issue but for some reason my battery will no longer release all the way and feels like it is being caught or hung up on something. In order to get the battery out I now have to give a really sharp and powerful jerk to get it to release all the way. After I got the battery out I tried my second battery to see if it was a battery problem, it is not same issue with my other battery. Now I am wondering if anybody else is having this issue or has heard of it or if 3dr will do anything about it because I really don't want to break my Solo while taking batteries out.

Thanks!

Edit: While in storage I do keep the foam battery bumper in to keep the battery from making contact with the Solo connectors.

Hello all, I have owned my Solo for a few weeks now and yesterday once I got done flying I went to take the battery out as usual. Now normally I hit the release and slide the battery out no issue but for some reason my battery will no longer release all the way and feels like it is being caught or hung up on something. In order to get the battery out I now have to give a really sharp and powerful jerk to get it to release all the way. After I got the battery out I tried my second battery to see if it was a battery problem, it is not same issue with my other battery. Now I am wondering if anybody else is having this issue or has heard of it or if 3dr will do anything about it because I really don't want to break my Solo while taking batteries out.

Thanks!

Edit: While in storage I do keep the foam battery bumper in to keep the battery from making contact with the Solo connectors.
Here you go..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela