solo battery depletes really fast

Reaction score
I have been reading a series of posts stating that their solo batteries run out of juice really fast.

The same happened to me, but a little bit different let me explain:

My solo batteries take the usual to get fully charged but one I start flying they last about 2 minutes to reach 25%. I took the solo and almost landed it, I stated about 1.5 feet high so the battery went 20%, 10% and finally reached 0%. Once it got 0% i continued to fly 6 more minutes like this, i figured out that if the solo stopped it would drop from a really safe distante onto my garden so i didnt worried.

At the end of the 6 minutes flying at 0% I landed because i was bored but it seemed to me that the batteries are perfectly fine is just a matter of the display or the sensor. I didnt dropped or hit the gear (drone or batts) so I am wondering if there is a way to reset the battery meter???

Thank you guys.

Hi, I have 8 batteries one of them does the same thing. Haven’t got a clue as to why it discharges so fast. My guess is it’s just a bad battery, that happens to the best of them. But it made me start keeping a log on how low each battery is before I start a charge and how long it takes to reach full charge. All my batteries take approximately the same time to get topped of from a given discharge condition. But number 3800 “ last four of serial number” always discharges very fast. So I avoid
Useing it.

Ive had a couple of lipos go bad after taking them down to 0 charge. As far as the battery warning on the Solo, I ha'vnt a clue. Hav'nt had that problem -- Yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela