Solo battery ballancing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have been using lipo's for many years now. One of the best practices for maximizing cycle life and safety is to balance the cells when you charge the battery. Does anyone know if the battery has a built in balancer? Also I have a way better charger that has active cooling. Has anyone used another charger to charge the solo batteries? Has anyone used a generic four cell lipo to power their solo? I'm thinking that I am going to want 4 batteries dedicated the solo and I want to charge them all at the same time with my 4 way balancing charger.

Solo smart batts do have built in balancing like p2-3s far as other batteries I've not used or seen anybody use others yet there's smart chips in the battery itself so you'd probably have to use the cage and chip at least with other batts for now.

Solo smart batts do have built in balancing like p2-3s far as other batteries I've not used or seen anybody use others yet there's smart chips in the battery itself so you'd probably have to use the cage and chip at least with other batts for now.
Thanks, it is good to know that at least they are balancing when they charge. What are your thoughts about hooking the solo battery up to my multi charger for charging, storage charge, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela