Solo backpacks - 80 - Dead post refer to new one

Reaction score
I have two backpacks in great condition. I don't have a need for it.

I have two backpacks in great condition. I don't have a need for it.
Knucklehead. Post a picture so folks can see what you’re offering!! Geez. Zithromax forum isn’t charging you extra for visual aids!

Where the hell did Zithromax come from????
The Forum isn’t charging you extra

I see that. Sorry I'm trying to graduate. Things are hectic. JUST WANNA BE A MARINE.
I’m gonna bust your balls.
Should have been posting pics instead of drinking booze-
need to prioritize your obligations..... USMC is going to square that away for you- trust me- 28 years of service... they will let you know what they want you to do
now..... have a great day goof.

Oh, ye’ of little mind-
in 28 years, I wish I had a dollar for everyone of you butter-bars I had to educate. OCS teaches you just enough to get yourself and maybe one platoon killed- it will be your Senior NCO’s that will pull you out of the blender-
hell... for you, a sharp-minded Lance Corporal will straighten you out your first 18 months-
I hope we are still chatting when you are introduced to Resistance Training... I’ve watched “many a bastard” call it quits.

The biggest mistake the Corps make- is graduating you guys, giving you a compass and telling you to get from point A to point B. You shower shoe asses are so lost.
My BEST advice- God have you two ears and one mouth- use them in that ratio- Listen MORE, talk LESS.
And listen to what they say... NOT HOW THEY ARE SAYING IT-

The biggest mistake the Corps make- is graduating you guys, giving you a compass and telling you to get from point A to point B. You shower shoe asses are so lost.
My BEST advice- God have you two ears and one mouth- use them in that ratio- Listen MORE, talk LESS.
And listen to what they say... NOT HOW THEY ARE SAYING IT-
Go take some Solo pictures CLOWN.

You should do an HBO Special-
they are always looking for comedians

Boys, take it private I think. IT doesn't do any of us any good to watch the Marines fight amongst themselves.

He has to become a Marine first just_bruce. The completion of OCS is a million miles from where he currently stands. First, he has to get off Parris Island fully intact.
I thought we were in private chat Kevin.
You dope!
Sorry guys- we are just “ rubbing each other....”
Playtime.

He has to become a Marine first just_bruce. The completion of OCS is a million miles from where he currently stands. First, he has to get off Parris Island fully intact.
I thought we were in private chat Kevin.
You dope!
Sorry guys- we are just “ rubbing each other....”
Playtime.
Ribbing each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000