Solo Backpack with Solo's and Accessories

Reaction score
I just wanted to post showing Best Buy in fact does have these in stock. The backpack doesn't show you where everything goes inside which was kind of weird. I have loaded both my backpacks with two new boxes of replacement rotor blades plus the eight originals rotors that came with each Solo. It actually fits all of them into the spot they reserved for the rotor blades. The backpack is nice and doesn't feel bad carrying even one per shoulder.
View media item 63View media item 65View media item 64View media item 66View media item 67View media item 68

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Question: did your BB show the backpack in stock?

Also, pic of pack on someone's back please!

Nice! Thank you. I ride a mountain bike and want a feel for the bulk. Not much room for other stuff like water and such is my only concern.

Our local BB doesn't have the backpack on the shelf. I was surprised to see a battery and a Solo though (online BB system does not show batteries or a Solo available).

Thanks again.

I ordered mine and it came in 24 hours I paid 11 bucks for express but not next day so it may be just as quick to order it. Just a thought gota say two looks better than one does glad to see more and more folks happy with solo.

Backpack that is ordered at 230 the day they got em and received next day by 2 o'clock. You could probably cut out space or use a side or battery spot for water or things, also there's a large zipper pouch for tablet that should fit a couple bottles if you trust the bottle to stay closed that is.

Nice quality photos. I see you being cool and taking photos with your watch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40