solo app

Reaction score
Just took my solo out of box last week to set it up. Having problem with the app on apple 8. Won't let me see video's or set up solo. Any sugestions?

Ditch Solo app and get Solex
Solex is Android only. The 3dr Solo app no longer works and no longer supported. For Apple your only option is SidePilot but I highly recommend you get an Android tablet or phone and use Solex

Why do u say the Solo app no longer works? I've had my Solo for a little over a month now and have used the Solo app exclusively. Should I not use that app anymore?

Don't really want to pay $30 for an app.
Look, I understand it seems steep but how much did you pay for the Solo? $100 or $150? With $30 more you will have a fully functional camera drone with more flight features than a $1000 DJI. This isn't an app that was written and forgotten about like the Solo app. Kelly continues to support and upgrade. You even have a line directly to Kelly on FB and this forum to ask questions and discuss problems. Where do you get that with anyone else. Pry open your wallet and take a chance. If you are serious about flying your Solo you need it.

That's an eye opener...
I did not realize +'s that app has to offer. And your right, $30 is nothing to have the benefits.
And, thank you. I knew I made a good choice with this forum. A really good bunch of guys willing to share knowledge and information.
Thanks again and Happy Flying. And Merry Christmas

Hi!
In the past, I realized that the turn-on sequence was not the same (GoPro H4B/Transmitter/Solo/original Solo app on iPad)
If the sequence wrong not connect the camera (setup not working), or no live feed (only static picture if recording started, or black screen).
But sometimes, it still doesn't work well (everything turn off, and retry). That's all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc