Solo App crashing on 2.7k

Reaction score
Hey all I have always set my GoPro 4 Black to 1080p 60fps whilst flying my Solo but recently tried using 2.7k 60fps and the Solo app kept on crashing on my tablet. In 1080 I have never had the app crash once has anyone else seen this behaviour at all maybe I will try 4k 30fps and see what happens then. Is it a known bug at that resolution maybe the GP4 Black is working so hard at those settings it corrupts the video feed back to the ground?

Bill

Hey all I have always set my GoPro 4 Black to 1080p 60fps whilst flying my Solo but recently tried using 2.7k 60fps and the Solo app kept on crashing on my tablet. In 1080 I have never had the app crash once has anyone else seen this behaviour at all maybe I will try 4k 30fps and see what happens then. Is it a known bug at that resolution maybe the GP4 Black is working so hard at those settings it corrupts the video feed back to the ground?

Bill
I have always had that problem with my old Android devices. When recording in the higher resolutions with Solex, after starting the recording I leave the live view screen and return to get my live view back.

I Don't recall having any freezing up problems at 4k, 2.7 or 1080. I have not used the solo app in a longtime because I have been using Solex.

shouldn't have a thing in the world to do with it
the video feed is always 720p regardless of what you are shooting on the app

shouldn't have a thing in the world to do with it
the video feed is always 720p regardless of what you are shooting on the app
Yes that's my understanding too downlink at 720 thats what makes me think this is a Gopro issue rather than the App on my tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela