Solo app and phone call

Reaction score
I like to use the Solo app on my iPhone , but what happens to Solo in flight when I receive a call. I have turned on " Do not disturb" on the phone but the call screen still displays. I have made several filghts using the iPhone , but to date I have not received a call during a flight.

Larry, if your phone rings and then you hear a voice from the phone saying "thanks I'll take over" you are in trouble..

Reactions: Maddog
Turn on airplane mode then turn WiFi back on.
I though you were kidding, but when I tried it the call went directly to messiging with no effect to the phone. I did notice while the phone was in the airplane mode and wifi on to sololink I was not able to get the goggle map. Thanks so much for the info. Larry

nothing will happen at least in my case ... I get calls all the time when flying. It's just like when you are using another app (this is on the iphone by the way) ... you can just click ignore or answer and switch back to your solo app while talking on speaker phone (at least on my iphone version, etc) ... although I still do go to airplane mode when I think about it ahead of time just to eliminate all of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela