Solo Antenna vs DJI Mavick

I've flown the Typhoon H Pro, I even had one in the "cart" but ended up buying the Mavic. I just thought it would be cumbersome to set up. I'm into those quick stop shots I do while driving around for work. I'm out of the truck, got my shot and back in the truck in 15 minutes or less with 8 minutes of video. You just can't beat that in my opinion.
Yep I rarely take my Typhoon P out although it is a super stable platform. The remote almost makes the Solo's remote look modern - almost - LOL.

What Solo has that none of the DJI birds and any of their 3rd party software can match is MPCC.

If ultra smooth cinematic transitions in pitch and yaw are desired I have yet to see a video from a DJI that can match MPCC. Some get close, the question is are they close enough for you.

Here is a fine example of MPCC multi-axis transitions that I don't think the DJI birds can match.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guess what? My GoPro Karma just updated to have GPS based follow me Aaaannnddd MPCC!!! Anyone else think that GoPro hired some former 3DR employees? I haven't had a chance to test it but it reads to operate just like Solo's. Like I said before, when your features are software based, it's only a matter of time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc