Solo and controller version mismatched

Reaction score
Good day guys...I have some weird experiences downloading my solo new out the box today...I had issues with downloading firmware via solo internet but finally got that down....rebooted controller and solo...it seemed the controller was turned on quickly so I was unsure if it received the update but did see it finally say updates complete... it didn't notice it cut off twice...as far as the solo no beeps or changing of lights....so at the end of all this I see......"Solo and controller version mismatched" on controller....my thoughts is something went wrong....I'm new to all this and I've searched for a solution....do I start all over if so what's the process...again forgive me I'm totally new and confused on what to do

Thanks in advance!!

You should be able to update to OpenSolo 4. This gets your equipment away from the 3DR firmware to a point where it is supported by current developers.

Follow the instructions exactly. Be sure to install the Reset Partitions. Do Not Do Factory Reset! if you have not installed the Reset Partitions.

Reactions: Lebanondon61
@timgilley Thanks I figured out my issue...I reset controller to factory wifi and password...then in pairing process I didn't give enough time to find solo...so a little patience was the key.....I'm updated to latest open solo...using solex and I did download partitions....Thanks for responding
You should be able to update to OpenSolo 4. This gets your equipment away from the 3DR firmware to a point where it is supported by current developers.

Follow the instructions exactly. Be sure to install the Reset Partitions. Do Not Do Factory Reset! if you have not installed the Reset Partitions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle