Solo acting crazy

Reaction score
Hi There, ive been flying my solo for a couple of months and all smooth, yesterday i try to make a fly just for fun, the bird took off as soon it took off it start acting crazy go dancing than go to the right, left and i try to grab it, i get injured 5 stitch in my right hand, hell now im scared to fly it again, any idea how to solve it?
Thx in adveanced
Housspin

Reactions: clackey
I know but instead of hit my son i prefere to get injure myself.
It happened like that. I take of manually. And the solo starts dancing. Like pitch yaw lift the 4 arms. After that ir start fly to the right in high speed than to the left. Back and forward. I decide to grab the drone before make a big mess in my neighborhood.
Thx

Hi.
i'll like to send you the logs of my drone to see whats happening how can i do it?
Regards

try calibrating it again
hi, thx for helping me, i did already still. after that i see a msg on the transmitter " Stabilizing". and 4 green on the LED's. if i connect to the Qground app i have a warning msg "Pre Arm 3D needs to be Fix". Thx

hi, thx for helping me, i did already still. after that i see a msg on the transmitter " Stabilizing". and 4 green on the LED's. if i connect to the Qground app i have a warning msg "Pre Arm 3D needs to be Fix". Thx

It doesn't say Pre Arm 3D needs to be Fix. It says Pre Arm: Need 3d Fix. It's telling you it doesn't have GPS lock yet.

The are no cases where the LEDs should all be green. If they're staying green, then they aren't getting a signal from the cube. Have you been messing with different firmware by chance?

Reactions: Housspin
It doesn't say Pre Arm 3D needs to be Fix. It says Pre Arm: Need 3d Fix. It's telling you it doesn't have GPS lock yet.

The are no cases where the LEDs should all be green. If they're staying green, then they aren't getting a signal from the cube. Have you been messing with different firmware by chance?
No never touch on firmware. I just charge the battery plug in at the bird (solo) and fly.

No never touch on firmware. I just charge the battery plug in at the bird (solo) and fly.
I calibrate the solo and after that im seeing the green led on (dimming and light back again in a sequence)

Pls visit this site and you will see that its already on LED code. Green LED on 3DR Solo. LED Meanings | 3DR

I'm aware of what the lights mean. As I said, they're not getting a signal from the cube. Either because something is broken or a firmware problem

Reactions: Housspin
I'm aware of what the lights mean. As I said, they're not getting a signal from the cube. Either because something is broken or a firmware problem
Hi there. My drone is flying again.
What i did? I remove the gimbal. Remove the extension leg. Calibrate and yupiiiiiiiiiii.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo