Solo+2 gimbals+many extras for sale

Reaction score
Too many hobbies and too much debt selling off my solo collection. 3dr replaced my original solo for this like new solo. not a scratch or smudge on it, flown once, flew like a dream. they also replaced a gimbal of mine with 2 NIB gimbals.
(edit this post to a more parting out pricing)
1 3DR Solo original package+new Gimbal.......... $870
1 New Solo gimbal.........$170
2 New extra Pairs of props......$10
2 NIB CCW Motor Pods........$40 each
1 Extra Solo Battery Charger.........$40
Not installed Mods:
1 FPVLR Antenna
1 Ribbon HDMI cable
1 relish 3d printed clip for gimbal
If you want multiple parts throw an offer out. i have a verified paypal account. we can meet locally if in san francisco bay area

20160422_233214.jpg 20160422_233526.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex Barlow
Too many hobbies and too much debt selling off my solo collection. 3dr replaced my original solo for this like new solo. not a scratch or smudge on it, flown once, flew like a dream. they also replaced a gimbal of mine with 2 NIB gimbals. not sure if they were being super nice or a mistake happened but i kept them. opened 1 gimbal to make sure its work.
would like to sell as package, heres the list
1 3DR Solo+RC in original box with all packaging and accessories
2 New Solo gimbals
1 Solo Backpack like new condition
3 Solo batterys
2 New extra Pairs of props
1 FPVLR Antenna
2 NIB CCW Motor Pods
1 NIB CW Motor Pod
1 Extra Solo Battery Charger
Not installed Mods:
2 upgraded R11e MicroTik Wi-Fi cards
1 RTF quads MINI 8 GPS+Glonass
1 Ribbon HDMI cable
1 3d printed clip for gimbal
1 set of 3DR extended legs
I've spent $2,370 for this setup. i know 3dr did a price drop ($-400). i feel 1600$ would be fair that would cover Shipping and Paypal fees. PM me lets talk. i have a verified paypal account. we can meet locally if in san francisco bay area

View attachment 3172 View attachment 3173

hi I would like to buy but I know u want to sell as package. I live in union city...

Will you sell the accessories in the second photos separately?

Hi there,
Would you be willing to sell off one of the gimbals? Seems two is too much in a package anyway :)

Had a water accident with mine, so would appreciate an express shipping to Key West as well with arrival latest Monday (on vacation here).

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
Would you be willing to sell off one of the gimbals? Seems two is too much in a package anyway :)

Had a water accident with mine, so would appreciate an express shipping to Key West as well with arrival latest Monday (on vacation here).

Thanks in advance!

Yes I would sell a gimbal, unfortunately I'm away as well until Monday. I could ship as soon as Tuesday does that work?

Yes I would sell a gimbal, unfortunately I'm away as well until Monday. I could ship as soon as Tuesday does that work?

You are not by any chance living in Florida, are you? Only here on vacation, and the accommodation we have Tuesday onwards in Miami stated that one is not able to accept packages there..

Flying back to Europe shortly after.

You are not by any chance living in Florida, are you? Only here on vacation, and the accommodation we have Tuesday onwards in Miami stated that one is not able to accept packages there..

Flying back to Europe shortly after.
No sorry I'm in california

No sorry I'm in california

Ah too bad, and no one would be able to ship it for you? Sorry for the rush, but don't want that we end up having it shipped somewhere and it will just bounce back.

Too many hobbies and too much debt selling off my solo collection. 3dr replaced my original solo for this like new solo. not a scratch or smudge on it, flown once, flew like a dream. they also replaced a gimbal of mine with 2 NIB gimbals. not sure if they were being super nice or a mistake happened but i kept them. opened 1 gimbal to make sure its work.
would like to sell as package, heres the list
1 3DR Solo+RC in original box with all packaging and accessories
2 New Solo gimbals
1 Solo Backpack like new condition
3 Solo batterys
2 New extra Pairs of props
1 FPVLR Antenna
2 NIB CCW Motor Pods
1 NIB CW Motor Pod
1 Extra Solo Battery Charger
Not installed Mods:
1 Ribbon HDMI cable
1 3d printed clip for gimbal
1 set of 3DR extended legs
I've spent $2,370 for this setup. i know 3dr did a price drop ($-400). i feel 1600$ would be fair that would cover Shipping and Paypal fees. PM me lets talk. i have a verified paypal account. we can meet locally if in san francisco bay area

View attachment 3172 View attachment 3173
I'm Interested in the backpack if you break it up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I offered for the whole package in second pictures 150 dollars cash
I'm sitting more at 220$ shipping and paypal fee included, here's what I paid:
Fpvlr 140$
WiFi cards 100$
Gps card 40$
Hdmi ribbon/gimbal clip 40$

Ah too bad, and no one would be able to ship it for you? Sorry for the rush, but don't want that we end up having it shipped somewhere and it will just bounce back.
Sorry no way I can get it shipped to you. I'll be able to ship as soon as tuesday

Sorry no way I can get it shipped to you. I'll be able to ship as soon as tuesday
Okay no problem then, I'll just pick up another one at BestBuy instead.

Enjoy the long weekend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc