Solo 1.5.2, Mission Planner and Full Parameter List

Reaction score
I'm able to see my Basic Tuning and Extended Tuning with my Solo. But, unlike my other Pixhawk/ Arducopter aircraft I see no Full Parameter list to look at or print out on Mission Planner. Is this normal and by design.

The full parameter list is available through Tower.

You can save it as a text file in the app.

Through the mild playing I have had with mission planner, to my knowledge I don't think the full parameters are available.

But I could be wrong.....anyone..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the planner settings in Mission Planner. You need to set the layout dropdown for Advanced. The full parameter list and tree will be available then.

Reactions: speatuk and carpy
I'm guessing with more folks finding MP and Tower they did that so that folks easing into this did not get themselves in trouble
but that setting is hard to find if you don't know about it.
the newer releases of ardu have some great stuff in them
one is auto adjusting the hover level., in the past if you did not take time to set hover in modes like stabilize it would drop in altitude or climb drastically when switching modes.
That new feature allows ardu to learn over time how to calibrate the throttle so the modes match better
neat stuff
I have not gotten the courage to try throw mode yet LOL

P2P. Thanks again. I'll give that a try
Go to the planner settings in Mission Planner. You need to set the layout dropdown for Advanced. The full parameter list and tree will be available then.
That solved the problem. I don't know why I've never had to do that before. Great community here. People help instead of calling you a dumb ass. One last question if any know the answer. If I set up a survey grid with Solo and set my overlaps as I want them. Will Solo trigger the Gopro at the appropriate CAM TRIG DIST. Or do I need to set my speed so that a picture taken at a predetermined photo setting, every five seconds with the Gopro set to photo interval mode, to get the job done. My heli with a servo activated Canon s110 works flawless with Arducopter 3.2.1 and just wondering if Solo will do the same with a Gopro H4B.

Reactions: Teleblues
I'm guessing with more folks finding MP and Tower they did that so that folks easing into this did not get themselves in trouble
but that setting is hard to find if you don't know about it.
the newer releases of ardu have some great stuff in them
one is auto adjusting the hover level., in the past if you did not take time to set hover in modes like stabilize it would drop in altitude or climb drastically when switching modes.
That new feature allows ardu to learn over time how to calibrate the throttle so the modes match better
neat stuff
I have not gotten the courage to try throw mode yet LOL
Try crowd funding to throw your Solo off a bridge

I'm only running 3.4 on my DIY. its a lot heavier than solo, not even sure how high I could throw the beast

guys 1,5 for me is not a should or should not do question
lots of talented folks on here to help you if you want to go for it
I only have two solos, and one is a working drone with 0 issues, Never had the flip on land or shutting down on landing, I don't fly it fast enough to have the altitude drop as most of the time slow smooth flight is required for video.
I do have a test bed solo that is waiting on the green cube and master.
If I had a ton of free time, and or had the issues that 1.5 addresses I would try it
I just don't have much of either

All my free time right now is going into my DIY which I just got wifi working on yesterday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo