Solid green light led in back.What doe's it mean

Reaction score
Hi colleagues.I restarted Solo a lot of times but solid green light don't disappeared.Motors are working. What to do ? Is it dangerous? Thx in advance friends.

Hi colleagues.I restarted Solo a lot of times but solid green light don't disappeared.Motors are working. What to do ? Is it dangerous? Thx in advance friends.

If you had your Solo apart and left a motor control lead disconnected, it can cause this. Motors will power up, but Solo will flip if you try to fly.

The motor LEDs have been reported to change color for no apparent reason with no way to correct. If your motor lead is connected, then you should be OK to fly. For first flight, take off from grass in case of possible flip.

If you had your Solo apart and left a motor control lead disconnected, it can cause this. Motors will power up, but Solo will flip if you try to fly.

The motor LEDs have been reported to change color for no apparent reason with no way to correct. If your motor lead is connected, then you should be OK to fly. For first flight, take off from grass in case of possible flip.
Thx very much Jimloss.It means that rear solid green LEDs indicate motor? I've tried to takeoff and solo made a flip..

Thx very much Jimloss.It means that rear solid green LEDs indicate motor? I've tried to takeoff and solo made a flip..

Motor control problem. It could be something as simple as the cable connection at the main board or the motor pod. Have you had the Solo apart since it last worked?

Thx Very much Mr Jimloss. You are real professor of 3dr solo.you help me a lot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc