Solex Vehicle Log

Reaction score
I have a new table with a OS version that will allow me to update Solex but now i don't have the vehicle logs (number of flights, motor time, max speed etc) from my old table. Is there anyway these log files can be stored in the cloud or even better could this information be stored on the vehicle so any app can retrieve it and it is always current?

You could search your old tablet for the data then copy it to the new tablet.

You could search your old tablet for the data then copy it to the new tablet.
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not sure what i would be looking for and if i can just copy them across to my new tablet.

My Solex folder on my current phone is in the internal phone memory labeled as Solex. See screenshot. You should be able to copy from the old phone to new phone. Experiment with a single file or folder. I don't have any idea what happens to the install when you put old data in the newly installed app. Some may be time sensitive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200102-173955_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20200102-173955_My Files.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 13
My Solex folder on my current phone is in the internal phone memory labeled as Solex. See screenshot. You should be able to copy from the old phone to new phone. Experiment with a single file or folder. I don't have any idea what happens to the install when you put old data in the newly installed app. Some may be time sensitive.
I have manged to have a look on my original table and found the "flightstats.json" file and had a look at it on the computer and is what i am after. I will see how i can merge this one with my new one.

Thanks for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea