solex question

Does any one know or has tried using Solex on an Epson Moverio BT-300?
I would stay away from Solex all together. Its buggy as heck, I could keep altitude, it was very hard to control. It was a terrible purchase for my 3dr solo anyway. Stay away from 3rd party apps IMO.

I would stay away from Solex all together. Its buggy as heck, I could keep altitude, it was very hard to control. It was a terrible purchase for my 3dr solo anyway. Stay away from 3rd party apps IMO.

I haven't bought Solex yet. I simply haven't flown enough to justify its purchase and I want to be familiar with the standard app first. However I don't see how Solex stops you holding altitude? it doesn't control that, Surely position hold (depending on the mode) is a function of control stick movement and gps positioning.

What did the developer say when you reported your problem? I understand he is very responsive.

John R

In what mode did you fly ? in normal fly mode your drone holds position and altitude by itself, even without controller input....
Solex is much better than the original Solo app as it has more functions and keeps getting more and more functions.

back to topic: no sry, didn´t try Solex with this device, butt you can mail Kelly and ask him:

[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela