Solex: Programmatically Takeoff after Land?

Reaction score
Apparently Tower does not allow adding waypoints after Land. I am wondering whether Solex allows that. Can you Takeoff after executing a Land waypoint?

I am looking around on YouTube. I see there is a "Takeoff" function in Solex, do not know if that is only allowed at the start of a mission.

Also... Can you Land and shut down the motors programmatically? Apparently Tower requires exiting Auto manually before disarming.

I am talking about programmatic operation of the Solo, no user control, GPS only.

Thanks.

ArduPilot does not allow mission commands before takeoff or after landing. Once you land, the mission is over. Taking off again will require the operator to rearm and switch to auto mode. But to what end? What do you want it to do after taking off again?

I see. Well, today it can't do that completely on it's own. Operator input is required to arm and change modes. You COULD write some python to run on the IMX that would do it for you though. Something along the lines of detect when it's landed, move a servo to collect the sample, send a new mission to the pixhawk for the flight home, arm, switch to auto mode. Then it would take off and fly the mission home.

Reactions: Kiraniv Group

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc