Solex mission

Reaction score
Hello,
I Just got the solex app and mission add on. But I have not been able to load the mission to the 3dr solo. It just says vehicle rejected the mission. I tried creating a mission on tower app, loading it to the solo and then download it to solex without success. Same happens if I use mission planner.
Anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Reaction score
Hello,
I Just got the solex app and mission add on. But I have not been able to load the mission to the 3dr solo. It just says vehicle rejected the mission. I tried creating a mission on tower app, loading it to the solo and then download it to solex without success. Same happens if I use mission planner.
Anyone can help me to solve this problem?
Hi. Today I had the same problem, the drone rejected the missions when I sent them. wait a few seconds as the app said, but it never worked. I tried to do a new mission in the field and I did not charge it. Did you find any solution or that generates the problem? regards!

Reaction score
Hey Man, I still have the problem. It looks like it is related to an update on the solex app. If you happen to get an older version it works ok. But for now, no other solution

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulypluga