Solex disconecting now???

Reaction score
I just purchased the Solex app and was real excited to see how easy it was to connect and get started. I flew a full batteries woth and ranges as far away as 1000 feet. about 1100 feet away it disconnected and returned home. From that point on I could only launch and have it disconnect right away. I have turned it off overnight restarted, It says its connected to solos wifi but not a vehicle???
Knowledgable folks here have helped me in the past, I am hoping I can fix before weekend as I have a shoot!
Any advice is appreciated!

The app has nothing to do with the controller and copter having a connection or the range at which it will fly.

This thread offered a lot of insight to fixing a disconnect issue. The OP didn't care to follow up in their efforts to a resolve, I assume all is good and may work for you...

I just purchased the Solex app and was real excited to see how easy it was to connect and get started. I flew a full batteries woth and ranges as far away as 1000 feet. about 1100 feet away it disconnected and returned home. From that point on I could only launch and have it disconnect right away. I have turned it off overnight restarted, It says its connected to solos wifi but not a vehicle???
Knowledgable folks here have helped me in the past, I am hoping I can fix before weekend as I have a shoot!
Any advice is appreciated!

This may be related to some of the 'features' of the latest android build. including private DNS settings, VPN, wifi calling etc. I will agree this is a new issue.
It is near impossible to maintain the connection 30 foot away with the app. the remote however is maintaining control as normal.
If for any reason it starts to lose the connection to the app, it will not reconnect.
My first flight was about 2000 feet out and I had to RTH with the remote.
The next flight wouldnt go 1100 feet as you described.
after that i spent nearly two hours trying to make or maintain a connection on the ground or just in the air.
Turned off a few advanced features and will try today.
At this point, Im ready for something I can turn on and work...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo