Solex cannot detect vehicle

Reaction score
I posted this problem a while ago, but never received a working solution. I am using Solex v1.4.7. Solex works fine with 1st vehicle, but cannot detect the 2nd vehicle. I've rebooted the tablet, drone, controller, changed WiFi SSID, etc. For whatever reason, the 3DR solo app detects my 2nd vehicle just fine, but Solex will not. On the main Solex screen where it shows which WiFi it's connected to, it shows the correct SoloLink_<xxxxx> WiFi that I'm connected to, but can't detect the vehicle for some reason !!! It's very frustrating !!! I'm about to delete my first vehicle and see if that will resolve it, but I don't want to loose all them statistics on the 1st vehicle. It would totally suck if Solex cannot support more than 1 vehicle at a time!

Reactions: Ptinouvo
My soles works fine with two. I assume you have different named wifi networks for each solo. That is how mine is setup and soles tracking stats on both.

Check notification on tablet or phone. Go to solo app in list to see if it is in on position.

I posted this problem a while ago, but never received a working solution. I am using Solex v1.4.7. Solex works fine with 1st vehicle, but cannot detect the 2nd vehicle. I've rebooted the tablet, drone, controller, changed WiFi SSID, etc. For whatever reason, the 3DR solo app detects my 2nd vehicle just fine, but Solex will not. On the main Solex screen where it shows which WiFi it's connected to, it shows the correct SoloLink_<xxxxx> WiFi that I'm connected to, but can't detect the vehicle for some reason !!! It's very frustrating !!! I'm about to delete my first vehicle and see if that will resolve it, but I don't want to loose all them statistics on the 1st vehicle. It would totally suck if Solex cannot support more than 1 vehicle at a time!
I downloaded solex how come it doesn't read back my vitals? Is it an older version? I don't have half the options I see others do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela