Solex and Solo App keep crashing

Reaction score
Just picked up a Solo drone yesterday. Have installed the updates without any issues. Installed the gimbal as well without any issues. I have an Iphone 6 plus with the Solo App on it. Everytime I try to fly it crash the app over and over again. Last night saw that a lot of people are using Solex. So I luckily have an andriod tablet. So bought the Solex app. When I press fly it at least brings everything up for about 30 sec and then it crashes. Any ideas what I can do to fix this? I was using a Hero 3 White and at first thought this was the issue, so went and bought a Hero 4 black and its doing the same thing.

Thanks

Reactions: ChrisP3
Any chance Solex will develop an app for Apple products?

Just picked up a Solo drone yesterday. Have installed the updates without any issues. Installed the gimbal as well without any issues. I have an Iphone 6 plus with the Solo App on it. Everytime I try to fly it crash the app over and over again. Last night saw that a lot of people are using Solex. So I luckily have an andriod tablet. So bought the Solex app. When I press fly it at least brings everything up for about 30 sec and then it crashes. Any ideas what I can do to fix this? I was using a Hero 3 White and at first thought this was the issue, so went and bought a Hero 4 black and its doing the same thing.

Thanks
Mine is doing the same thing. If I enter the Solo app on my ipad mini I can access settings and other features but as soon as I hit the fly button so I can see through the camera it crashes. I have to fly with out the solo app. Let me know if you solved your problem and thanks. This just starting happening
It's not Solex, but the SidePilot app on iOS works well as an alternative to the 3DR app, video streaming will be coming in the next week or so
Thanks Tom. going to give it a try today. Just downloaded it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela