So long everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Won't be using this forum anymore mostly due to the fact I feel very unwelcomed.

So to the ones that have helped me and I have managed to help, thank you for everything.

To the one making me feel unwelcomed, I really hope you change your attitude on here.
You're way too old to be acting like that.

Just wish I could've gathered more info before being bullied out of here, which I understand is against the forums rules.

Hopefully I can come back in the future and not get harrassed while trying to learn.

Regards,

Rf

Reactions: overdriver999
But since you want to bring up the rules...

Still bashing like a kid.
Well, at least I tried to be nice
But I guess you can fix the mentally ill
Since I've told you twice. Maybe you'll get the hint this time

HAVE A GREAT ******* DAY YOU IGNORANT MAN CHILD

I haven't yet found where you "tried to be nice" in your rambling, demanding, and insulting string of private messages. But it sure is great example of irony. I also don't see where explaining the situation is " bashing". But it seems that's how you take anything that isn't a compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: twk01
Like many forums, it starts to feel like home after a bit. But, like many of us do in our real homes, sometimes the social niceties get toned down or switched off. I don't think anyone is trolling or pounding their chest (in my still limited experience). Rather, it feels like folks have taken ownership, and occasionally that leads to some roughly phrased responses. Just my .02

I have to admit that it's pretty frustrating that we continuously run off new users here. Without new users, there will be no 3drpilots someday. As a new user, I sure would be hesitant to post here.

As a Solo Pilot, I find this forum very beneficial to learn, find solutions, discover facts, share opinions, and share experiences.

I am a relatively new member and have never been hesitant to post here.

I prefer posts that are clear, true, helpful, and accurate.

I don't find it helpful at all to have a 5-day old member post 46 times with posts that are false, unclear, or misleading. If this is the kind of user that is "run off", then I'm OK with that.

A surprising attitude. I have many drones and belong to many forums. I find the 3DRPilots forum to be one of the more collegial and helpful forums. Some of the other forums seem to be in a perpetual state of cat-brawling. If a person feels uncomfortable in this forum it is not likely the forum at fault.

Can someone here, PLEASE balance my props for me? Oh yea, update my GP too!

It must be a nice feeling to be “waited on hand and foot" when needed.

For myself, No matter what was offered here "Depending on complexity" as advice or help, I always tried to verify or cross-check the info before using.
Members from 2015-16 Know the wealth of info on most of these pages!

Best advice for finding info on Solo, is the search function.
Searching the database is mandatory. Learn how to use it effectively & you can get your answer(s) Much quicker then posting a question & waiting for a answer.

the internet is a tough place, this forum is much nicer than many I am on when it comes to new people
New people have a responsibility just like the old timers
Usually when I join a new forum, I wont even post for a month or so.
Not enter guns blazing and just being negative, then doing a dramatic exit because my feelings got hurt

I haven't been here for awhile, been dealing with some family issues, but the first thread I stumble across is this? The OP just had an 04 teenage girl MySpace moment, that's some serious nostalgia.

Reactions: Pedals2Paddles
I have to admit that it's pretty frustrating that we continuously run off new users here. Without new users, there will be no 3drpilots someday. As a new user, I sure would be hesitant to post here.

the forum here has some very valuable information and very knowledgeble folks
but this is easily the least friendliest of forums I am on
the mob mentality with a little too much sarcasm thrown in of the replies in this thread alone further proves that point

I lost count of how many newcomers suggesting they'll considering switching to the competitors' product if they cannot find a resolution to their Solo only to have beaten-to-death responses like "LOL OK GOOD LUCK WITH DJI LOL"

doesn't bother me that much as both of my Solos are collecting dusts...just sucks that we cannot bring in new blood because of the old gentleman's club we've got going on

I'm not sure how you lost count considering how infrequently that happens. If you really think this place is so mean, I would love to know what other forums you're on. This place is not unfriendly unless you really really try to bring it upon yourself.

Reactions: twk01 and SARDG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela