So how did the peu transaction work?

Reaction score
Just went on and ordered the hot new lens and installation, it was on sale
but no instructions on what to do.
Do you just ship your camera there with the order number?

This lens?
3.97mm f/2.8 82d HFOV 16MP
it was $140, Didn't find it for any less?

no that is it, and they discounted the pinkeye and install with focus total for everything is now 240.00 so I gave in, I love my 4,4 and hope I don't regret this move. It was bonus time and I needed to treat myself to something

Download the Service and Repair form from here [blue bar in middle of screen], fill it out and send it in to [email protected] as per the instructions. Then send your package to:
Peau Productions
James Shaw
7592 Metropolitan Dr
Suite 401
San Diego, CA 92108

After you send the package, email james again and let him know the tracking number.

They provide great service and communication. It looks like I got my 3.97 a week too early :( Wish I knew about this a week ago!!

yeah I found it, was kind of weird I put the lens in the cart and got the popup to add install and profile removal for a reduced price. Once I hit check out that was it. No instructions
I went back and found that form;
Got it packed up, hitting fedex tomorrow

Enjoy! I've only been able to do a short test flight since I received mine, but it looked damn good! Bye Bye FishEye!

no that is it, and they discounted the pinkeye and install with focus total for everything is now 240.00 so I gave in, I love my 4,4 and hope I don't regret this move. It was bonus time and I needed to treat myself to something
"Bonus time"
yes, me too, just left Newegg.com
I just doubled my Ram to 64 MB & Drive to 8 GB.

Need to update, cause dealing with 4K only now & lot's of FX via After Effects. All this very taixing on my System. 4690K@4500 Mhz
Enjoy your New lens, I hear it's the best!

Maybe next "Bonus time" I'll get the same one you got.

Reactions: pyrate
I had them do the works (remove/install/focus/profile), and repair a broken GP4 black as well. Sent in on a Tuesday, shipped back next day and received Friday.

well mine is off to them
Should get there Wednesday

Guess I am going to find out if paying the extra money is worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc