So far, so good

Reaction score
Had the solo for a few weeks. It has been windy here in this area of Costa Rica so I have been selective on days to fly. So far no issues, fly's like a charm. My first drone so I do not have high expectations but so far perfect for doing my real estate videos and pics.
Waiting for the gimbal which is needed big time. I am flying at my 5 acre property and along developments and beach coast line. No issues.Just learning but having a blast.

Reactions: Raybro
Had the solo for a few weeks. It has been windy here in this area of Costa Rica so I have been selective on days to fly. So far no issues, fly's like a charm. My first drone so I do not have high expectations but so far perfect for doing my real estate videos and pics.
Waiting for the gimbal which is needed big time. I am flying at my 5 acre property and along developments and beach coast line. No issues.Just learning but having a blast.
Welcome to 3DRpilots, Have fun....

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
Thanks Steve. It was a major issue getting this little sucker to Costa Rica but having fun and it is awesome for video and pics for real estate and beach shots. That is all I bought it for.

Thanks Steve. It was a major issue getting this little sucker to Costa Rica but having fun and it is awesome for video and pics for real estate and beach shots. That is all I bought it for.
It's so easy to fly, & maneuver. Video's will be much easier when gimbals come in.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421