Sidepilot video feed good but no telemetry

Reaction score
I usually use Solex on a 10 inch Tab A. I recently acquired a fancy little 3DR sun shield that works very nice with my iPhone so I thought Sidepilot would be nice to use some times. Solo App works fine but Sidepilot only gives my video and all telemetry is 0's. IOS 11.2.2. Any thoughts out in Solo land? This is on Open Solo Green Cube and Open Solo stock cube Solo's.

I use Sidepilot and Solo app on iPhone SE running IOS 11.2.2. I have stock cube, Open Solo v3.0.0. The only problem I have noticed...and it's intermittent...is sometimes I get no video feed to SidePilot. To fix it, I close SidePilot, launch Solo app, connect, video feed is good, then close Solo app, launch SidePilot, connect, video feed is good.

You say you are getting video, but no telemetry. Do you get telemetry on the controller?

I have noticed that in SidePilot I need to tap the "connect" button in the app. It's the little "radio broadcast" looking icon on the upper right beside the signal bars. If I don't click that I get no telemetry but I do get video. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Wetstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc