Sick ! I'm so sick !

Reaction score
bought 3dr yesterday. Had been reviewing drones and wanted one for a couple years now and was so excited to get my hands on this one .

It's incredible !

So I'm in a open field yesterday evening flying at about 22 feet when my back left propeller stopped turning spiraling my bird down fracturing the frame pretty good and destroying my propellers.
What can I do if anything ? Everything still works lights up I replaced the propellers and took back out to test flight to make sure everything was good but one propeller wouldn't turn like the others. I'm new to drones and warranty that comes or does not come and just want to know what I can or should do to get my bird back flying

Attachments

• IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
Sorry to hear of your problem. You may just have to open a ticket with 3DR and let them try to figure out what went wrong. If it was a bad motor pod, they should help you out under warranty. Good luck to you.

No problem (well it is ), I had a motor go out and thankfully I was able to minimize the "crash" landing. I contacted 3dr and sent them the tlog, get it from your Android. They reviewed it and sent me packing slip and postage, within a week or two they sent me another Bird. Hassle free, except the down time. Good luck it's a great drone

Reactions: WILLIAM MARTINEZ
Thankyou guys for your quick responses.
Maybe a dumb question but could you guys help me get the information to submit a ticket ?
I contacted 3drsolo.com to do so but with the company going under I was wondering what I could do .
I also dont have a camera mounted.
Who exactly do I contact for this ?

I sent an email I belive and they responded, the camera is not an issue since you have to mount your own. If you didn't use your phone and the 3dr app, you can get the tlog from the 3dr controller. Google how. It's been awhile since I had too.

you can submit a ticket from inside the solo app
That's where you should do it from, as it sends them the flight logs they need to review. If you email them, they will ask for these so best to do it up front and save some time/back and forth with support.

Where could I download the manual ? It seems it's going to be difficult to get parts and such since the company is going or has gone under ?

Where could I download the manual ? It seems it's going to be difficult to get parts and such since the company is going or has gone under ?
Joe made it very easy for you. I highly recommend you download it, and read it thoroughly while awaiting the answer on your Solo. Also while waiting, learn to use the search function on here. It is like a bank of info. Good luck.

The company is not and has not gone under. They have departed the consumer drone manufacturing market. The company still exists, still provides support, and still honors their warranty.

Where could I download the manual ?
I know millennials have heard of Google. They were still chiseling on stone tablets when I grew up and yet I've figured out how to type "3dr solo manual" into Google and read and then click on the very first link found.
Of course, Joe Horn has graciously provide you with the link - much easier than searching on your own. :(

Reactions: Chuck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela