Shot with my Solo

Nicely done- great job!
I like your opening title- what editing software do you use?

Nicely done- great job!
I like your opening title- what editing software do you use?
I'd like to know what software you're using too plz...those transitions look like ones I've used in that Movavi drone edition editor but they may be standard in a lot of editors...but the intro I'm not sure if it can do that.

For editing I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 14 (newest is 16). The into and outro were made a good while ago and for the life of me I can't remember what software I used for that sorry guys but I will do some digging. I am loving my Solo it is such a great machine, my only worry is getting spares as it's not as easy and cheap here in the UK.

Cheers Bill

For editing I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 14 (newest is 16). The into and outro were made a good while ago and for the life of me I can't remember what software I used for that sorry guys but I will do some digging. I am loving my Solo it is such a great machine, my only worry is getting spares as it's not as easy and cheap here in the UK.

Cheers Bill
Ok,thanks for the info!
And yes,spares and spare parts in general are getting more costly here in the states it seems to me ,I reckon because all the stock is starting to dry up.
Cheers!

Ok,thanks for the info!
And yes,spares and spare parts in general are getting more costly here in the states it seems to me ,I reckon because all the stock is starting to dry up.
Cheers!
I suppose it was bound to happen at some point with them not making this kit any more, it's such a shame as this really is a very good vehicle indeed. Batteries maybe will be the most important thing to keep on having access too. I bought my Solo over in the USA at a very good price, maybe I should have bought two, they do come up over here but are still a costly item by the time I get back to the USA they will all be gone I suspect :-(

Incidentally I found out that I used Aurora 3D to generate my video graphic's.

Cheers Bill

Reactions: overdriver999
Looks great. Can I ask what settings your using? Horizon looks pretty flat, is that software or the lens. Also the colors stand out, is that post?

Sorry for the questions I can't seem to get these results with my GP4B.

Looks great. Can I ask what settings your using? Horizon looks pretty flat, is that software or the lens. Also the colors stand out, is that post?

Sorry for the questions I can't seem to get these results with my GP4B.
The settings I use are the ones posted in the sticky above this thread as I really did not know what to use either ;-) and they seem to work just fine for me. No post production colour grading at all this is what came of the camera but I do use fisheye correction in my video editor Cyberlink Powerdirector 14 as I really don't like the fisheye effect from the Gopro, it's purely a personal preference as some do like that look. I also shoot in the medium field of view as this seems to make the fisheye less. Hope that helps cheers Bill

Reactions: redjr16
Thanks for the info. I don't like the fisheye look either, recently I replaced my lens with a narrower field of view lens and the results were good. The horizon is flat but I'm still struggling with the colors and dynamic range.

Latest video taken with my Solo, Gopro Hero 4 Black in the gimbal. I am more than happy ;-)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Did you use the "orbit mode" to take the church part of the video or did you pan manually? Very nice work!!

Did you use the "orbit mode" to take the church part of the video or did you pan manually? Very nice work!!
Hi there it was a manual pan of the church in fact it was all manual apart from the selfie of the church that was the last shot I took before my battery died. I only had the one battery charged for that shoot and now wish I had taken more ;-)

Bill

Latest video taken with my Solo, Gopro Hero 4 Black in the gimbal. I am more than happy ;-)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice video how did you get such perfect quality

Nice video how did you get such perfect quality

Nothing really it's just the video that came from my GoPro 4 Black with the fisheye of the lens removed in post. The sun was in the correct position for me and I also use a 3D printed sun shade on the lens of my camera. All flight movements were made purposefully slow that always helps the video too. But mostly it is all attributed to the 3DR Solo's very nice flight characteristic's.

Bill

Reactions: rikracer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea