Shipping issue

JPB

Reaction score
I’ve ordered my Solo+Gimball on May 2nd and I still didn’t receive it. I called 3dr to make sure they had my info, even paid with them on the phone to make sure, and it’s been 3 weeks now and still nothing. When I get them on the line, they say they can’t help me because “ordered are shipped in the order they were placed” and it’s from China, so they can’t help me. But according to their community manager, Roger Sollenberger : By the end of June we’ll have shipped all Solo orders that were placed directly through us before the end of May.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Cancel it. Thats all I can say. 3DR really has some logistic issues. I know cause I was in the same boat as you until I found one at Best Buy and cancelled. I currently waiting to see if they make the end of july Gimbal ship date. If not, I will be returning and Ill wait until they can get better organized. They are a young company and I hope they succeed for the sake of the industry. But I dont want to put up with their growing pains.

many who ordered direct from 3DR have waited much longer than 3 weeks...and those who didn't were getting them at best buy before we got ours.

My order was placed on May 2nd! Almost 3 months now!
I called them 3 weeks ago to make shure they didn't forget me and they billed my credit card by phone.

I would not cancel your order with 3DR unless and until you have another Solo in your hands. Otherwise you may be back at sguare 1 and the wait will start all over.

you could see if Dirby is still selling his - look at the top post under classifieds.

My order was placed on May 2nd! Almost 3 months now!
I called them 3 weeks ago to make shure they didn't forget me and they billed my credit card by phone.
Something doesn't seem right. I ordered mine from 3DR on May 6th, after you, and received the Solo on June 18th.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela