Sharing Pix4D Output

Dear @Ed Beck , share, if not a secret how much this software package Pix4D (Month / Year's Day $).
-What using alternative software.
-How does 3D work solo with geotagging.
-How to work with GoPro.
-You used tower Ar.
-What largest object was processed, how long are processing.
-In depending on the area or volume processing, the processing time depends largely.
What used overlapping strips shooting% than the difference in quality 3d models in practice, if, for example, the cathedral, or will it be a pond in the beam.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Now, 3D-scanning offers building 3d models using AutoCad tsyvyl. I wait much money they make.

In this case, it translyt translated from Big Brother (Google) :)

Last edited:
Hi Kiraniv,

Some of your questions look like you want to build 3D models of structures. I haven't done much of that beyond creating a 3D map of a large building I've surveyed.

Dear @Ed Beck , share, if not a secret how much this software package Pix4D (Month / Year's Day $).
Pricing options are here: Generate 2D and 3D information, purely from images with Pix4D

-What using alternative software.
I've had good success with Powerful Drone & UAV Mapping Software | DroneDeploy

-How does 3D work solo with geotagging.
This is the best geotagging video I've seen
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-How to work with GoPro.
I use Tower. Once you set up a survey and tell Tower the overlap and sidelap it automatically fires the camera when needed.

-You used tower Ar.
Yes, I like Tower for survey.

-What largest object was processed, how long are processing.
Abiut 20 acres of construction site with a large building. I set it to process through DroneDeploy and let it run overnight.

-In depending on the area or volume processing, the processing time depends largely.
Yes, I've had small surveys that don't take much time, an hour or so.

What used overlapping strips shooting% than the difference in quality 3d models in practice, if, for example, the cathedral, or will it be a pond in the beam.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I use sidelap and overlap of 80% for each. I've never tried to create a 3D image of a cathedral or any other building. The only 3D models I've made were because I did a survey and wanted to see what it would look like in 3D.

This link is to the output.
DroneDeploy

I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc