Sequoia Multi-Spectral camera

Reaction score
For sale a Parrot SEQUOIA multi-spectral camera. This camera is a beta unit received directly from Parrot for a University research project that has concluded. You can find information on this camera here:
https://www.parrot.com/us/sites/def...l_documentation_and_specifications_2016_3.pdf

As this is a beta unit the sale includes the main camera body, the sunshine sensor and connecting cable but does not include the carrying case, mounts, or other accessories provided with a retail unit. We used GoPro mounts with slight modification. I can supply pictures but this unit looks identical to the link above.

$900 or best offer. Payment via PayPal. Compare to new at $3500.

Reactions: patrick methot
For sale a Parrot SEQUOIA multi-spectral camera. This camera is a beta unit received directly from Parrot for a University research project that has concluded. You can find information on this camera here:
https://www.parrot.com/us/sites/def...l_documentation_and_specifications_2016_3.pdf

As this is a beta unit the sale includes the main camera body, the sunshine sensor and connecting cable but does not include the carrying case, mounts, or other accessories provided with a retail unit. We used GoPro mounts with slight modification. I can supply pictures but this unit looks identical to the link above.

$900 or best offer. Payment via PayPal. Compare to new at $3500.
PM Sent

Hi everyone

I'm also selling one.
Brand new, order for a research project that never kicked-off.
Pictures available upon request.
$1500. paypal payment
Ship internationally

Hi everyone

I'm also selling one.
Brand new, order for a research project that never kicked-off.
Pictures available upon request.
$1500. paypal payment
Ship internationally

Do you still have your sequoia for sale?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc