Sending all of solo logs through laptop

Reaction score
Hey guys I crashed my drone awhile ago and have been going back and forth with 3dr to get everything resolved and to figure out what happened!
Anyway
I sent the logs to them but only sent the last 3 logs which none of were of the crashed logging so now I need to send them all the logs!?
I went out got a laptop with windows and downloaded the Winspc????? Now this is the right program? They said use Winscp now not being stupid but are they the same? Just trying to get some pointers here!
Thanks

Here's where I'm at. I actually got it fully installed and ready! IMG_1838.JPG

Hey guys I crashed my drone awhile ago and have been going back and forth with 3dr to get everything resolved and to figure out what happened!
Anyway
I sent the logs to them but only sent the last 3 logs which none of were of the crashed logging so now I need to send them all the logs!?
I went out got a laptop with windows and downloaded the Winspc????? Now this is the right program? They said use Winscp now not being stupid but are they the same? Just trying to get some pointers here!
Thanks

Sorry wrong program. Need WinSCP

lol I don't know what was going on. I came home and google the same thing I did last night and somehow now I have winscp!
Anyways I guess onto the next step
Thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc