Selling SOLO everything is going.

Reaction score
i have to say goodbye to my solo drone, love it, but the difficulty of flying in indoor events puts me and my customers at risk, now this is what i got, name your price.

*Solo Drone, bunny hop once, scratched propellers, no damage to the drone at all.
*4 batteries in total.
*2 battery chargers.
*gimbal
*backpack
*Led lights (forgot brand)
*alfa antenna
*controller
now, know that i don't mind keeping my drone and use it for outdoor recordings so I'm not just trying to get rid of it, name your offer and lets see what happens.

I'd be interested in some things if your willing to part this out?

Backpack - what Brand ??

LED - probably Polar Pro $5

Backpack - what Brand ??

LED - probably Polar Pro $5
SOLO official backpack, and lights yeah they are polar pro, but let me remind you, i don't need to sell it, so I'm not in need of money, i might seem it because i won't use it as much, so with that in mind, no $5 won't do.

I would be interested in the Solo battery chargers. If it is for the Solo battery charger and not the controller battery charger, I am willing to pay $45 shipped.

One battery charger and the alfa antennas $55 shipped

I have 4 Alfa antennas currently and would not need another set. Let me know if you are still amenable with $45 for the charger. Thanks

i have to say goodbye to my solo drone, love it, but the difficulty of flying in indoor events puts me and my customers at risk, now this is what i got, name your price.

What is giving you problems or making you feel unsafe? We may be able to offer some suggestions to make it more reliable and safe depending on what the issue is. For example, the Solex app gives you the ability to disable the GPS and related failsafes, and slow down the responsiveness.

Reactions: BearJoo
$20 shipped for the PolarPro lights, provided they are in good working condition.

I'm in Hawaii. USPS flat rate boxes cost the same to Hawaii--could fit two chargers into a small flat rate box. Around $7.

I think you're confused. My question was for the OP. Where is sombraPR located?

I think the OP changed his mind about selling ... he hasn't responded to my offer. Anyone else hear back from him?

I'd be interested in possibly the whole solo, props, both chargers, 2 batteries. Let me know what is fair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986