Salt Life Boating Video

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going? My name is Kyle and I just joined the forum. I've never been big with forums, but I figured I would join and share this boat video I put together for fun. All the aerial shots were filmed on my 3DR Solo with a Hero4 Black at 2.7K 60fps. Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Kyle- welcome to the forum!

You're sandbagging us, right dude? That's pro quality video and editing! Awesome "scenery" too.

That's way beyond "weekend Solo warrior" video- I'm guessing you're in the video industry, eh?

Post more!:cool:

Welcome to the forum, Kyle. Very nice video. That was definitely a boaters paradise. I liked the video being shot from sunup to sundown. Wish I could get my batteries to last that long.....;). Hope to see more of your stuff on here.

You're sandbagging us, right dude? That's pro quality video and editing! Awesome "scenery" too.

That's way beyond "weekend Solo warrior" video- I'm guessing you're in the video industry, eh?

HaHa Thanks Maddog! I really do enjoy videography / photography and editing. I don't do it as much anymore so I would say it's more of a hobby as of now.

Welcome to the forum, Kyle. Very nice video. That was definitely a boaters paradise. I liked the video being shot from sunup to sundown. Wish I could get my batteries to last that long.....;). Hope to see more of your stuff on here.
Thank You, much appreciated Chuck! I just need to get out more and start capturing everything around me.

He totally is! Awesome video Kyle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DjHeny87
Love it! Just came back to Tampa after a week in Michigan and this was what I needed! Gotta love that sun 'n fun Salt Life. I'm in Dunedin and recognized a few spots. Some I need to get to. Let me know if you ever need a crew ;-)

Anclote Key, and maybe Three Rooker Bar? Great stuff... :cool:

Didn't I pull you over once and give you a ticket?
JK, CG Aux... we don't do that...;)

Hey guys how's it going? My name is Kyle and I just joined the forum. I've never been big with forums, but I figured I would join and share this boat video I put together for fun. All the aerial shots were filmed on my 3DR Solo with a Hero4 Black at 2.7K 60fps. Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
DJ how did you embed your Vimeo video onto this forum? By the way, GREAT video and editing.

DJ how did you embed your Vimeo video onto this forum? By the way, GREAT video and editing.
The process is the same as for YouTube; Click on the Film Strip icon and then paste the link to the video.

Loved the video and the composition of it. Looks like you and yours a really enjoying "The salt Life"
Do it again and repost. Good job

Thanks everyone! Now I just need to start getting out my 3DR Solo more often so I can make some more videos.

Anclote Key, and maybe Three Rooker Bar? Great stuff... :cool:

Didn't I pull you over once and give you a ticket?
JK, CG Aux... we don't do that...;)
Thank You! One of the drone shots was of Three Rookers and quite a few of the others were Bunces pass sandbar at Fort DeSoto along with some at Beer can island in Tampa.

Funny story is I did get stopped and boarded by the coast guard once by the Gandy bridge on my very first trip out on my new boat. I didn't have my boat registration yet, but I did have proof of purchase and passed the full inspection so all was good.

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc