Robbers Cave State Park Drone Footage

• Thread starter Deleted member 11919
  • Start date
Hell no. Thank You. You took me to Oklahoma for a spell without leaving my house! This is what makes this forum so great! Now I’m gonna plan me a trip to Oklahoma, and check it out first-hand!!
MAKE SOME MORE VIDEOS!
Thanks Again!

Great video AWRC. Beautiful area. Thanks for sharing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That was great!,..the blend of the rocks and trees with the sunlight coming in.. beautiful work.

AWRC, would you mind sharing your GoPro settings and your export-to-video settings? I have a Hero4Black and use PremierPro CC2018 (actually, 2017 but it just updated today) and have been toying with settings that give me the best, smoothest, video, etc ... just curious what you are using. I am saving all my test files and will upload them as a youtube video after a couple more. Amazing how some small settings make such a big deal for the end result. Thanks, and again, just if you don't mind taking the time to share ... I barely have time to eat sometimes :)

AWRC, would you mind sharing your GoPro settings and your export-to-video settings? I have a Hero4Black and use PremierPro CC2018 (actually, 2017 but it just updated today) and have been toying with settings that give me the best, smoothest, video, etc ... just curious what you are using. I am saving all my test files and will upload them as a youtube video after a couple more. Amazing how some small settings make such a big deal for the end result. Thanks, and again, just if you don't mind taking the time to share ... I barely have time to eat sometimes :)
I used 2.7k at 30fps (exported at 24fps) and no ProTune to save space on my SD card.

Great video. Feeling jealous because PA has prohibited virtually all drones in our state parks. The few exceptions are very small areas where fixed wing rc operators fly.

Great video. Feeling jealous because PA has prohibited virtually all drones in our state parks. The few exceptions are very small areas where fixed wing rc operators fly.
You'd think states would take the position of embracing drones instead of driving people away from their beautiful landmarks. Some of these videos could be great advertising for a state park. But who am I? Too logical I guess. ;) How could droning a state park be harmful, if following the common sense flying rules? Endangering a tree? A rock?

Reactions: Wetstone
Near the end there was this red bush on the right. It was so crystal clear that I couldnt tske my eyes off of it. Great filmography.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986