Repairs

Reaction score
3dr no response is there any third party repair service available. Gimbal power up straight ahead then drops to 45 degrees and stays ther.

What do you mean "3DR no response"? Did you open a support ticket with them, using the app while connected to the controller? Use the live chat on their support website to initiate immediate contact with a human. There is nothing anyone here is going to do to make them contact you faster. And according to your posting history here, you've had this problem since October 2015...

3dr no response is there any third party repair service available. Gimbal power up straight ahead then drops to 45 degrees and stays ther.
i had same as you but once the controller synching the gimbal back to normal.

I've contacted them a couple of times since I bought mine a week ago and they have been very responsive. I used both email and chat.

OK time to admit a mistake, I did get to 3dr on chat with Owen he held my hand and it now works. Although I have not flown lately back in October their response was send it back. Although it took 3 tries at stick recal my black beauty can see the world not just at 45 degrees. Thanks Owen and 3dr. I still would like to speak 1on1 on the phone

Reactions: Maddog and RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela