Refurbished GoPro Hero 4 Black on sale again!

[QU ...E="Anndybo, post: 132061, member: 10844"]damn, they reduced price, just bought one week ago for $149!
GoPro Certified Refurbished HERO4 Black | eBay[/QUOTE]
Yep .I went with the hero 4silver.. I lik the fact it has the led screen on the back so I can use it off the solo.. like u I got a refurbished one for $115..works great

Did you receive this GoPro yet? Seems real weird that the Hero 4 Blacks are so low in price..

I got a 4 black last week from this seller for $149. It seems new and came with the latest firmware.

It works perfectly in my solo gimbal except for the expected power on problem.

Eaaaaaaaaaasy Steve!
First off the point was to offer some explanation to the why "so low in price"... second, no I'll probably pass as I have 4 working ones at this time. Lastly I didn't know you had to be purchasing one to respond to this post[emoji849]

Well one was included in a Solo backpack bundle that I scored on eBay the guy also threw in a Samsung Tab4 all for $440 then another on eBay $230, then the other two locally on CL for $170 and $150... these were all purchased before the Hero6 was released last year.

Well one was included in a Solo backpack bundle that I scored on eBay the guy also threw in a Samsung Tab4 all for $440 then another on eBay $230, then the other two locally on CL for $170 and $150... these were all purchased before the Hero6 was released last year.

OK I hate you....

I'm kidding with the hate you part BTW, Looks like you are a very frugal shopper and know a good deal, I do know someone who recently purchased one for over 400 bucks I'm thinking he got ripped off..I'm out of the loop on cameras I guess?

Reactions: Learning2Fly
Ha I hear ya!
That eBay bundle deal was insane and i totally expected to get scammed but I knew PayPal would back me so I went through with it, and couldn't have been more pleased ...and lucky !
The other eBay GoPro was used but not abused and had a weird ending time so I figured I might snag it in the cheap as nobody else would be awake to bid in the closing moments... again luck! The CL ones were just folks hungry for funds[emoji6]

Reactions: XevetS
Sold 10,668
The sad part is that they had that many returns. Most of those most likely got a new sensor to fix the freezing issue. Not a real fix since the new sensor will freeze at some point also. If they honor the 1 year warranty this is a good deal for Solo owners who really need one of these anyway.

Sold 10,668
The sad part is that they had that many returns. Most of those most likely got a new sensor to fix the freezing issue. Not a real fix since the new sensor will freeze at some point also. If they honor the 1 year warranty this is a good deal for Solo owners who really need one of these anyway.

Yeah the main reason I bought one was I have a Green cube/Here-GPS Solo with 3d Gimbal and no GoPro just collecting dust, I was waiting for a deal and I couldn't justify spending so much money on one because it's 2 generations of old technology already (I read this somewhere) @Learning2Fly ;)

Last edited:
Sold 10,668
I bought one on ebay, not a refurb, but what I thought was a reasonable deal, just wondering what the freezing issue is and if mine has it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc