REDUCED - Solo, gimbal, GoPro 4 Black, 4 batteries, extras - $325

Reaction score
Reduce to $325

Hi folks...please see my ad (below) on Craigslist. I live in Albuquerque, but travel (by car) frequently to southern and central California, so I could meet someone anywhere in that corridor. I'd like to avoid shipping, but it is what it is. $35 shipping.

I still think the Solo's Smart shots are the best, but I just don't have time anymore. Thanks for looking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi folks...please see my ad here on Craigslist. I live in Albuquerque, but travel (by car) frequently to southern and central California, so I could meet someone anywhere in that corridor. I'd like to avoid shipping, but it is what it is.

I still think the Solo's Smart shots are the best, but I just don't have time anymore. Thanks for looking:

2, 3DR Solo Drones - excellent - GoPro 4 Black, plus lots of extras

I also have a GoPro 4 Black with factory installed Peau lens (3.97 lens).

Video (in the video I say that the upgraded GPS is "Rev B"...that's not correct...it's the mRo M8N (as described in the Craigslist ad):

Do you still have the camera with the peaupro lens?

Reaction score
Yes I do. I'm trying to think how much I'd ask for it. Hmmmm....

Reaction score
Yes I do. I'm trying to think how much I'd ask for it. Hmmmm....
There is another listing here where someone had one for $125. Not sure of its condition or if it's still available. I believe they were $450 new.

Let me know what you are thinking for price.

Reaction score
$125 sounds a bit low :)

Be nice to know the particulars of that camera...it's a bit hard to find comps (none on eBay right now) to set a price...but I'll get right on it.

Reaction score
Here's that listing

And it would be shipped to 62545 if you're ok with that. Let me know what you come up with for a price.

Reaction score
Yeah that was a good deal...thanks for looking it up.

Reaction score
I was actually traveling today and didn't have much time to do any research, but what I would say right now is I'd be comfortable with $250

Reaction score
No issues. I have used it very little actually... Probably less than an hour. I know... Weird... That said, full disclosure... I am the second owner. But from the looks of it, the previous owner didn't use it much either. But can't say for sure. Also, for $250 I'll thrown in an LCD back.

Reaction score
How about $250 shipped? I'm assuming shipping something that size should be pretty cheap.

Reaction score
Sounds good... I can get it in the mail on Monday. I'll pm you.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpang.btr