reboot after adjusting servo min/max/center ??

Reaction score
Website
www.robertpower.com.au
Hi,

Question, I have a solo with Open Solo 3.0.0 installed and working fine. I have a servo attached to RC6 and a servo on RC7 and they operate fine but if I try and change the min/max or center in mission planner and upload I see no change.

Do you need to reboot the solo after these changes or am I missing something very simple, just trying to reduce servo throw on both servos

thanks in advance, Rob

Does Mission planner prompt you that the values are not correct or out of range when you try to change them?

Or Perhaps shoot @Pedals2Paddles a conversation, those values may be hard-coded scripts as the controller communicates with Artoo or something to that effect channel 6 is the gimbal tilt paddle and channel 7 is the brake...

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, mission planner does not prompt me, it accepts the new numbers I type in and when I upload to my solo they just don't change. I have tried minimal increments and maximum increments of change and don't see any change.

I have tried minimal increments and maximum increments of change and don't see any change.
There might be another parameter to set to get the throw you need, it might not have anything to do with the servo min max settings..I.E. you can tell the gimbal or in your case the servo to tilt/move a certain degree by pressing the right 2 buttons on the front of the controller for up and down set points.. this may or may not work?? I actually was able to set certain stop points on my controller tilt buttons to achieve certain modes on my Solo-Rover-1 I.E. click up hold or down to set manual...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40