Really did it this time--crashed that is

Reaction score
So I took Solo to the local middle school field (large, empty and open) to play with smart shots and to assess the status of my gimbal (it's been doing the floppy thing and not finding the horizon).

Anyway, I keep my b button set to whatever I feel like playing with and this week that's been acro mode. Some of you know where this is headed.

I was messing around with things and went into acro mode to do some flips. Everything was going fine then the throttle started acting up a little. Long story short, I ended up trying to do flips to lose altitude since the RTH button was being weird and kinda messed up.

So anywho, I cratered Solo, destroyed the gimbal and a gopro, cracked the body and the legs don't look quite right. All in all it could have been worse since the motors and internals seem --plus no broken props! Pictures and video to come.

Good thing everything is on sale!

Oh yeah, lots of fun. I was wondering what would happen and I've been flying for 6 or so years now (on much worse homemade quads) so I thought it would be fine. Controls were kinda weird and I vastly overestimated Solo's lift capabilities especially with payload.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea