Re-setting installing stock pixhawk

Reaction score
What would happen if you re installed the stock pixhawk cube back in the Solo and updating to the original firmware after updating to Open Solo ?

What would happen if you re installed the stock pixhawk cube back in the Solo and updating to the original firmware after updating to Open Solo ?
Just put the stock cube back in and turn it on. Nothing more is needed. Open Solo is compatible with both cubes. Do not install anything, change anything, load anything, or push any other buttons just because that sounds too simple.

No, I just gave you intentionally false information to make your solo explode. Busted.

I do not know what condition your solo is in. I do not know what you have done, or what you have not done, since you didn't follow the instructions and haven't clearly answered any questions on the matter in the other posts. So I do not know if what you're trying to do will be successful or not. You may have it in such a discombobulated state, that swapping cubes is not going to actually accomplish anything useful.

If he installed the Open Solo firmware upgrade to his controller he would have to back flash that or else the restore copy of Arducopter would be the wrong one on the Artoo right? If he every tried to do a factory restore?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377