RC Failsafe

Reaction score
Can't engag motors because of an RC Fail-Safe error with a secondary message throttle position too low. What is the issue with this one? Can anyone steer me in the right direction please?

I started getting the error after a hard landing so I purchased a new board and Pixhawk. Now I'm still getting the same errors. I went into the parameters and reset the values to stock. I'm starting to think it might have had nothing to do with the crash or the drone at all and maybe my controller is shot or at least the throttle gimbal or maybe the transmitter. I don't know really, but the thing connects properly and I get full signal from the camera and I am also getting satellites and just won't engage because of the throttle failsafe.

I have read the error is related to low signal at channel 3(throttle channel) if that helps.

I would try a stick calibration. Seems like pixhawk genuinely thinks it is receiving low throttle input.

Also, are you in FLY or FLY:MANUAL?

FLY. FLY:MANUAL also won't engage though. Tried it just to see if the motors would spin. I'll give the stick calibration a try. I did it before the new pixhawk and it didn't solve my problem before. I'll update after I do it now.

FLY. FLY:MANUAL also won't engage though. Tried it just to see if the motors would spin. I'll give the stick calibration a try. I did it before the new pixhawk and it didn't solve my problem before. I'll update after I do it now.
Happened to me today for the first time ever. Without doing any research into "why", on a hunch I turned off the controller, unplugged the battery, then plugged it back in. Maybe I accidentally had a finger on the throttle stick, or there was a bit of dirt that fell out when I turned the controller over. Still having the problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc