Questions concerning Upgrades-

Reaction score
My Solo is completely stock and I'd like to upgrade- my questions are:
a) I want to purchase Jester's Drones HERE system with the mast- ( very nice design!) but will I need to also purchase the Green Cube?
b) Can I get some additional suggestions as to any other upgrades I should be considering?
Thank You for your time.

I recently installed the Here GPS by Jester. It does not require the green cube and is completely plug and play. The one thing you must do after the installation is to change the compass value from 38 to 0. If you have Solex installed this is as simple as pressing a couple of buttons on your attached mobile device or tablet. If you are running Android, I would highly recommend purchasing Solex anyway. It is really fantastic. Other upgrades include wifi card mods, antenna mods, lights, and now we are even seeing retractable landing gear. If you are happy with your current range and capabilities none of these are really needed. The gps upgrade is definitely the one i would say is the most important and will give you immediate gratification. You will soon be hovering about with 20 satellites! Welcome to your new addiction!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40