Question re: logs

Reaction score
Is each log a separate flight?
If you land, don't shut off motors and take off again will there be 2 logs generated?

thanks

As far as i can see looking at my last 30 or so tlogs, it terminates the log when the motors shut down after landing (VFR_HUD Throttle=0)

I've not looked at the logs from a touch-n-go, but I would expect that if the motors are running, it keeps logging. This would be the same as flying it at an altitude below the launching zone. (down a hill)

Or... you could just run a few manual touch-and-go'es and look at the log to get your answer...

I believe that a new log (and home point) is started at the arming of the motors.
That is correct... Also only 3 logs at any given time. Newest ovewrites oldest. dataflash files hold more flights and more data,but are more difficult to get at

That is correct... Also only 3 logs at any given time. Newest ovewrites oldest. dataflash files hold more flights and more data,but are more difficult to get at

I looked into the controller files with andFtp and there were 10 .Tlog files. I think it only sent the 3 newest if you initiate a ticket to support.

I looked into the controller files with andFtp and there were 10 .Tlog files. I think it only sent the 3 newest if you initiate a ticket to support.
That is my experience too. 10 logs and rolls the oldest off each new flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela