PSA: Neewer ND filter set from amazon fits perfectly in the backpack

Reaction score
Amazon.com : Neewer® 6 Pieces Professional Drone Filter Set with Protective Carrying Pouch for GoPro Hero 3+ / 4, includes: PL + ND8 + ND16 + ND32 + ND8/PL + ND16/PL : Camera & Photo

Pretty happy with this set so far. Polarized, ND8, ND8 polarized, ND16, ND16 polarized, ND32.

J9eoJkr.jpg

p1B2vq4.jpg

Reactions: Joe Horn
Allegedly the same weight as the Polar Pro filters (6g), and a little heavier than the Peau lens (4g). Has Aluminum body, where Polar Pro and Peau have plastic bodies. At 1/2 the price of Peau's 6-pack and 1/3 the price of Polar Pro's 6-pack. I guess my concern would be, as with any chinese owned cut rate internet product, is it also 1/2 the quality? Sometimes these cheapo filters cause more distortion and haze than the "real" ones, but that is mostly the plastic lens variety I think. Please do provide some feedback on it when you've had a chance to fly with them.

I have the Neewer set and have flown with them. I use the ND8 PL the most. I am pleased with the build and optical quality and the fit on my Hero 4 Black is perfect. Be sure you push them all the way down onto the housing. My only issue is I wish the set had included a Clear/UV filter. While the set does include a PL (ND0) the fact that it is a polarized filter means a stop or so loss. Point is I would like to NOT removed my balance weights when flying in low light (dusk). Neewer does have another kit/set but is looks like the quality might not be the same quality and the weight is different.

Last edited:
Thanks for the NEEWER recommendation. Mine arrived this morning and I tried them out today. EXCELLENT quality, far better than I expected, considering the price. The ND+polarizer filters produce gorgeous skies!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo