Prop adapter needed

Reaction score
I need a T-motor M6 CW short prop adapter (PA029).

Checked online today and yesterday and could not find anyone who had one in stock.

Thanks!

I think I have some let me look.

Yah I am not sure they are PA029, not marked but they are 11mm from the base to the top of the threads. All normal threads, screw on clockwise. With a bullet spinner. Typical T-Motor base with 2 hole attachment with 12mm spacing, I think.

PM me with your address and I'll send you one. (can you PM someone on this board?)

Last edited:
You may have to search some EU or AUS sites to locate one. I searched just a moment ago and it didn't look good.

You may want to ask GetFPV if they will ever stock any for their Luminier branded T-Motor prop adapters. Matter of fact if anyone is thinking of upgrading motors to the 2216 series in the Luminier brand, it wouldn't hurt to make a call as well to drive up some interest. fwiw, they only offer the 1000kva and 900kva at present. I've asked if they will be making the 800's, but they were unsure....let them know.

Mike, the PA029 has three holes for mounting the PA. He's asking for the MT2216 series I believe....

You may have to search some EU or AUS sites to locate one. I searched just a moment ago and it didn't look good.

You may want to ask GetFPV if they will ever stock any for their Luminier branded T-Motor prop adapters. Matter of fact if anyone is thinking of upgrading motors to the 2216 series in the Luminier brand, it wouldn't hurt to make a call as well to drive up some interest. fwiw, they only offer the 1000kva and 900kva at present. I've asked if they will be making the 800's, but they were unsure....let them know.

Mike, the PA029 has three holes for mounting the PA. He's asking for the MT2216 series I believe....
Rich, yes it's for the MT2216 series with 3 holes. I'll call GetFPV and report back what I find out.

I think I found one in Germany but I'm still translating the web site.

Well it'd would be worth a try. One comment states that it will fit the MT2216, just need longer screws...

Nice find Mike, thank you!
Rich, I looked at those and I can't tell because I haven't seen the tmotor adapters, but do the threaded shafts look like the correct length to you? I know, hard to tell from the pics.

I already have 2 of the PA30's ordered and one PA29. Just can't find another 29.

Might try this set if nothing else turns up.

The base appears taller, so the need for longer screws. The threading for the prop appears correct for length, but physical proof is needed with your prop selection and type.

I'd give these a try only based on the review and pictures stating they will work with the MT2216 specifically. I did find somewhere else showing both DJl and APC props mounted in the same config you are trying to assemble, rcgroups maybe. Like all other chinese stuff, there are no details or drawings to verify what is what.

Fortunately I'm not where you are, but if I had to replace my PA's and this is the only option...then sure. I'd still reach out to GetFPV if only to encourage a future supply for the Lumenier PA's.

The base appears taller, so the need for longer screws. The threading for the prop appears correct for length, but physical proof is needed with your prop selection and type.

I'd give these a try only based on the review and pictures stating they will work with the MT2216 specifically. I did find somewhere else showing both DJl and APC props mounted in the same config you are trying to assemble, rcgroups maybe. Like all other chinese stuff, there are no details or drawings to verify what is what.

Fortunately I'm not where you are, but if I had to replace my PA's and this is the only option...then sure. I'd still reach out to GetFPV if only to encourage a future supply for the Lumenier PA's.
Got it- thanks. I'll let you know what I find out.

Also understand the selection for the PA029/030 was purposed to allow the ST type props to be compatible, stock or otherwise. I'm fairly certain an alternative PA for CF or non-ST props would be just as good if not better. CF props would be pretty sweet look for Solo....

Just depends on your needs for your purpose....you have many options.

Also understand the selection for the PA029/030 was purposed to allow the ST type props to be compatible, stock or otherwise. I'm fairly certain an alternative PA for CF or non-ST props would be just as good if not better. CF props would be pretty sweet look for Solo....

Just depends on your needs for your purpose....you have many options.
O, I C- I just want to use stock or MA props with the t-motors and it was my understanding these will work- correct?

Are you saying there are other adapters that will also work for that?

O, I C- I just want to use stock or MA props with the t-motors and it was my understanding these will work- correct?

Are you saying there are other adapters that will also work for that?
No, just sayin' you have options. If stock ST props, then yes only the PA029/030. Not familiar with the MA's and what they have to offer. I use APC's and know they offer varying hubs and adapters to meet most application needs within the same prop profile.

Seems I've made the conversation more complicated than it needed to be Stay your course.

No, just sayin' you have options. If stock ST props, then yes only the PA029/030. Not familiar with the MA's and what they have to offer. I use APC's and know they offer varying hubs and adapters to meet most application needs within the same prop profile.

Seems I've made the conversation more complicated than it needed to be Stay your course.
Ok, thanks. I got it now!

I need a T-motor M6 CW short prop adapter (PA029).

Checked online today and yesterday and could not find anyone who had one in stock.

Thanks!

Maddog, is CW for the silvertop props? if so i can send you one. i had ordered some from and they had some quality control issues where CW were marked as CCWs (or vise versa). After the corrected the order, I ended with an extra adapter that fits the silver tops.... if that's what you need PM me your address

Attachments

• 20171002_162906.jpg
    20171002_162906.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: Maddog and RichWest

Here is the reply I got from GetFPV:

Blake replied
Oct 3, 12:50
Hello Mark,

Thank you for your interest in our products!

We don't have current plans to expand our selection, but all of the Tiger prop adapters we currently stock are listed here - Search results for: 'prop adapter'

Best Regards,
Blake

--
Blake Miller
Customer Service Representative
[email protected]
GetFPV / http://www.getfpv.com - the online retailer and distributor of the finest FPV products.

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela