problem with my 3DR solo no fly no start motors

Reaction score
Hi, need help my 3DR Solo no fly, no start motors, i made the factory reset and nothing... Please Help!!!!.

Please watch the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Try arming manually, left stick down and to the right, hold for arming, see what happens.
Thanks, but i tried and nothing.. the same sound...
Try arming manually, left stick down and to the right, hold for arming, see what happens.
thanks, but I know I tried and nothing happens
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was it working fine before, is this a New solo, factory return, can you Change parameters on the app, weird that there is no errors on the screen. There is some knowledgeable pilots in here with more experience than me, I will do a level and compass calibration just to meek sure.

Was it working fine before, is this a New solo, factory return, can you Change parameters on the app, weird that there is no errors on the screen. There is some knowledgeable pilots in here with more experience than me, I will do a level and compass calibration just to meek sure.
Hi I do the level and compass calibration and nothing happens.

What do you mean "nothing happens". Did the calibrations complete successfully, and it just didn't fix the problem?

Do you have Mission Planner? Connect with that. When you try to arm, the HUD will display what the prearm failure is. Can you post a log?

What do you mean "nothing happens". Did the calibrations complete successfully, and it just didn't fix the problem?

Do you have Mission Planner? Connect with that. When you try to arm, the HUD will display what the prearm failure is. Can you post a log?
Not I don't have Mission Planner, I have sidepilot, and when I set the valor to 0, restart the 3DR Solo, and I do the calibration level and compass successfully, and didn't fix the problem. I try to download the mission planner now an try.

Once you load up mission planner connect to the solo and try to arm in "manual mode" and by holding the left stick down and to the right, observe the HUD in mission planner you will see a brief red colored error message displayed, try to note what it states, this might help.. you can always also check the messages screen in mission planner good luck!!!

Once you load up mission planner connect to the solo and try to arm in "manual mode" and by holding the left stick down and to the right, observe the HUD in mission planner you will see a brief red colored error message displayed, try to note what it states, this might help.. you can always also check the messages screen in mission planner good luck!!!
Hi I load mission planner, when I tried arm in manual mode. Please see the image !!

Attachments

• IMG_4458.JPG
    IMG_4458.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4459.JPG
    IMG_4459.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 23

This is the failure: DISARMED PreArm: Need 3D Fix. GPS: No Fix

Attachments

• IMG_4458.JPG
    IMG_4458.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
Wait, you're trying to arm and take off in a GPS mode inside?? That's not going to work. Does it do this outside?

Please read the user guides and training videos that your solo came with.

Wait, you're trying to arm and take off in a GPS mode inside?? That's not going to work. Does it do this outside?

Please read the user guides and training videos that your solo came with.
No, i tried arm manual solo and nothing happpens. I have a PreArm Error

OK then. Look in the messages tab of Mission Planner. There is obviously more pre-arm failures than just the GPS, which is normal indoors. Or post a log,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela