preflight update.

Reaction score
have owned my solo for approx. 2 yrs without a problem. when i went to fly it today, the controller screen said preflight update. when i went to the solo app. to connect , it would not. in the top left corner of the app fly screen , it said vehicle not detected, looking for solo.in the setting screen, it tells me i'm connected.it aslo tells me i'm up to date. running platform 2.4.2. cannot get any futher. nothing happens. can anyone help. thanks, jack

Have you updated the Solo app? Update put out today if you're using an iOS device.

Mine did something similar and I got a red light in the back of the transmitter.

I had to unplug the transmitter battery for a moment which reset something because I could then connect to WiFi again.

I had to unplug the transmitter battery for a moment which reset something because I could then connect to WiFi again.

Me too...every now and then the radio gets into some state where only disconnecting the battery fixes it.

--

Bill

Reactions: DennisTPfpv
Very good but when I get to step 3 that's where nothing happens! Can't get past that??

Make sure on your phone settings the 3DR app is not using cellular data. That was my problem apparently it created some interference.
Good luck!

Anyone having trouble with downloading the update from the 3DR Solo app? It seems to download ~180 MB awfully fast and it's going into a loop where it keeps asking you to download the update over and over again. Wondering if the 3DR servers are down.

Forgot to add - getting the same behavior both on a couple of Android phones I have as well as iPhone. In addition, the Android file system shows after the update is downloaded, the app has no additional data other than the 60 MB app size.

Reactions: gagebutler
Anyone having trouble with downloading the update from the 3DR Solo app? It seems to download ~180 MB awfully fast and it's going into a loop where it keeps asking you to download the update over and over again. Wondering if the 3DR servers are down.

Forgot to add - getting the same behavior both on a couple of Android phones I have as well as iPhone. In addition, the Android file system shows after the update is downloaded, the app has no additional data other than the 60 MB app size.

Same problem! i have my drone in front of me right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea