Prearm yaw

Reaction score
I recently added a payload/bait drop. Took a minute(and some help) but got it working. Finally had a chance to test. After take off it had an issue, so, I landed. I reset all the parameters(through mp) and added the gimbal back. The ss below is a sample of the error that showed up after I landed each time and tried to re arm.
This is on Open Solo 4.0 using Solex 2.0.
Screenshot_20200503-124634.png

Both. The first time I saw the error was right after a quick test hover. Started to spin so I landed. Reconfigured back to default and re installed gimbal calibrated. Tested, no spin, landed, rearm, got similar msg.

Weather is bad so I haven't had a chance to test anything again.

I've seen that happen after landing and it just sitting there for a bit without turning it off. I'm not sure why. The next time I turn it back on, it's fine again.

I can't remember which way it rotated, but there was an issue with yaw, it started acting weird, which is why I landed.

I can't remember which way it rotated, but there was an issue with yaw, it started acting weird, which is why I landed.

I had a used Solo I bought spin on takeoff. Reseting parameters and calibrating solved the problem. It was running the OEM firmware. I've since upgraded it to OS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela