power up

Reaction score
ok i charged my battery and now it wont turn solo on it just flashes with one light on and nothing else. Has anyone else seen this? I put on the charger and it shows fully charged. I am lost.

Last edited:
No. Haven't seen it. Are you sure it is charged? Try taking it out of the Solo and pushing the button. That will show you how much charge it has.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexasQuadFlyer
No. Haven't seen that one one exactly.

Are you sure it is charged? Try taking it out of the Solo and pushing the button. That will show you how much charge it has.

Last edited:
uploading a video now of it! you can see it for yourself I think the battery connection is bad but i am not an expert!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The fact the solo startup melody does not sound means the POST on solo has failed for some reason. Try doing a solo factory reset.

Reactions: rrmccabe
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That is weird. The lights are likely trying to say something. We just don't know what The batteries have some smarts in them also, so it could be either Solo or the battery. If you have another battery (which it sounds like you don't) I would try that first, just to isolate which component has the problem.

You could also reset the Solo, but that starts a long chain of events to get it back up to speed. Before doing that, I might be inclined to bite the bullet and call in on this one rather than even email.

Getting an engineer on the phone that can tell you what the blinking light means will get you to the the next step. Which is reasonably likely going to be an RMA for one thing or another anyway...

Last edited:
yes its just a sticker. after playing around with it for a bit it finally turned on. well actually my son did it by powering it up upside down and then it was fine. I did send a trouble ticket in with a copy of the video. Hopefully it wont happen again. Thinking it was the battery not making good contact with Solo

yes its just a sticker. after playing around with it for a bit it finally turned on. well actually my son did it by powering it up upside down and then it was fine. I did send a trouble ticket in with a copy of the video. Hopefully it wont happen again. Thinking it was the battery not making good contact with Solo
Might have a loose connection inside. I took mine partially apart the other day just to look around, check all the screws and connections.

Reactions: Richard
Might have a loose connection inside. I took mine partially apart the other day just to look around, check all the screws and connections.
Well that is awesome that it is working....

You might try it out without props for a little while though, picking it up and moving it around while you simulate flying. It would really suck if the bad connection came back at 300 ft....

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard
If you haven't had your Solo for over 30 days I would return it and purchase a new one

Can anyone help me here with seeing something that i am not on the logs? I will email them to you. I was flying at the park with my son and it went into failsafe mode with the batt and then two props flew off and it crashed. I think the battery is no good

Can anyone help me here with seeing something that i am not on the logs? I will email them to you. I was flying at the park with my son and it went into failsafe mode with the batt and then two props flew off and it crashed. I think the battery is no good
Wow..really!! It almost sound like your Motors stopped in mid flight and started spinning the other way for them to fly off???

Reactions: TexasQuadFlyer
The inspire had the same issues back in the day. When a full throttle forward was achieved and then a full backward throttle was initiated the force of the blades wanting to go forward VS the motors now turning backward caused some - NON tightened securely props to spin off - solution = prop locks.

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
Wow..really!! It almost sound like your Motors stopped in mid flight and started spinning the other way for them to fly off???
But thinking of the issue why it happened ..could it be that you battery was so defaulted that it reversed the polarity going to a couple or all your Motors!!! Is that even possible .????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc